zoo animals





been busy as usual. was in a funky bit week or two ago, feeling back on top. huge personal life changes got me liberated, confident, happy. summers being weird but i dont mind at all really. being at tattoo zoo is great, and im grateful to have found such a solid group/shop. i am self aware enough, just barely, to understand i can scare people at first, when i get going. with the stories, jokes etc. so im doing my best to show my personality, yet not too much, too soon. hahahaha hoping they wont think im a crazy person. everyone there is rad, great at tattoos, easy to get along with. tons of walk ins, killing it. lots of fun stuff too. ive been remiss on my photographing lately. that will stop.
momentous shit in my personal life, to the good

got some fun tattoos coming up this week. stay tuned

0 comments:

Post a Comment