sprung




O.G. morning post today. almost morning.. had a busy, fun week. got my homie justin back for the cabinet, drew and tattood lots, even went late night swimming at oak bay pool and shit. trying to really put in the work i need to at the shop without losing my private and social life. i think thats the hardest shit, when i see people i look up to like Bill and Jamer putting in 12 hours or more. tattooing is very very important to me, and i strive to be a dedicated tattooer, the only way to do is it to take it seriously. there's sacrifices im willing to take to put in work right now, and im grateful most of the people around me understand, but i need to make more. more and more! as long as my girl is ok, and our relationship stays strong, im good. i wont sacrifice that. thank christ she understands, and is willing to make compromises. i better learn to make them shits. there is aslo many tattooers i look ip to that seems to lead full ass private lives outside of tattooing. im sure ill find a balance that suits me eventually. until then work hard.
for my homies that pop in and say hello, love yall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment