henry link letter







yesh yesh yall, enough of the self serving type ish bull, been tatt zapping up a veritable whirl-wind of mean little tats and letter tatts. outlined a neat horsey kinda triple crown winner on my girl, but unfortunately didnt have the opportunity to fill it. this is my last week or full time tattoing here and im feeling awesome, ending it with some of my best clients and fun tattoos.
the carnival is in town, and i managed about 4 and one half minutes before i almost freaked right out. the girls on the other hand love the stuff. riding the zipper literally 4 times in one night. shits ridiculous.
lots of blogs popping up on friends walls, makes me stoked. thanks for the input and support on all the stuff as well friends!
ps, someone please message me if they know how i can post links and stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment