Homeward Bound





so good, so so good lately. it started a few days ago, when i had the pleasure of again tattooing my good friend, and one of my first and most faithful clients, chaddo. it was such a great session; hes a tough one, a gentleman,and a funny one. tattooing people like him are what makes my job so fucking great. this week all around went swimmingly, lots of good times with my girl, who is steady on smash. shits like that rihanna video, only harder.
in other tatt-news, today, after a cancellation, i decided to give myself a real test.
i tattood a neat little butterfly/moth guy on my hand. i think turned out really good, and it was a challenging, rewarding experience. its right in my face all the time, my hand. nearly always in my peripheral, so obviously theres no real room for "incidentals". i mean, tattoos are never perfect, far from it, but if i gotta see this fucker everyday i better not shit the bed, or cut any corners. not to mention its hard to really commit your lines sometimes when them shits are smashing the webbing between your thumb and forefinger. ok ok, im being a little theatrical, it frankly wasnt that big of a bummer or even a test, just a funny thing to do on a slow day..
AND THEN my girl!, the lovely savannah, fucking poured mass pots and kettles of boiling water and gave me the hottest, most skin melting, diabolically infernal bathtub ever. awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment